Pro Gardens respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining it.
This Policy discloses how we collect, protect, use and share information gathered about you on our website.
Our contact details
Name: Pro Garden Projects Ltd
Address: Unit 3, 17 Outram Road, Dukinfield, Cheshire, SK16 4XE
Phone Number: 0161 338 7140
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Identity Data: which includes your full name
- Technical Data which includes your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use to enable us to provide a more personalised website experience
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- you choose to provide to us through our website e.g. contact details and enquiry forms submitted on our website
- through your activity on our website e.g. information from your device and actions taken on the website, pages you visit, how you came to our website
We use the information that you have given us in order to respond to your enquiries, provide quotations for services and to enhance and optimise our website and services.
We may share this information with third-party service providers who help us with our operations, e.g. website hosting, development and analytics.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent.
- We have a legitimate interest.
We may process your personal data based on your consent, for the performance of a contract or as necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, including for responding to your enquiries and to customize and improve our web offerings, products and services. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
How we protect your personal information
We take reasonable steps to protect personal data as you transmit it to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Nevertheless you should keep in mind that no internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure.
We keep your personal information for 2 years, or so long as you are a Customer of Pro Gardens. If you are no longer a Customer, we will then dispose of your personal information by erasing your data.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
We use Google Adwords Conversion Tracking. When you reach this site through a Google ad, Google AdWords will set a cookie on your computer as soon as you click on a Google-enabled ad. The validity of this cookie is 30 days and is not for personal identification. If you visit certain pages of our website and the cookie has not expired, we and Google can see that you have clicked on the ad. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie and thus cannot be tracked through the website of other advertisers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Such customers experience the total number of users who clicked on an ad and were directed to a site that was tagged with a conversion tracking tag. Information that can be personally identified by users is not transmitted. If you do not want to participate in the tracking, you can reject the required setting of a cookie in your browser setting by disabling the automatic setting of cookies or by blocking your browser cookies of the domain “googleleadservices.com”. You may not delete the opt-out cookie as long as you do not wish to record the data.
To make potential users aware of our Internet presence, we use the Facebook advertising network, which includes conversion tracking, an analysis service from Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA). Facebook will set a cookie on your computer (“conversion cookie”) if you have been directed to our website via a Facebook ad. The cookie loses its validity at the end of 30 days. If you visit within this period certain pages of us, Facebook and we can recognize that the ad was clicked. Information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics. We receive information about the total number of users who clicked on a particular ad and were redirected to a website associated with the conversion tracking network. Personal identification is not possible for us. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking procedure, you can also reject the required setting of a cookie, for example via a browser setting, which generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version.
You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at
Pro Garden Projects Ltd,
Unit 3, 17 Outram Road,
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk