What happens when you contact us?
So what happens when you contact us?
There are many ways to contact us. Via phone, email, our social media channels such as Facebook or Instagram or maybe even the contact form at the bottom of this page. However you contact us, there will more often than not be a phone call involved as we like to speak to people.
- We will take some details about the job in hand, yourself and the address.
- We’ll make an appointment date and time thats convenient
- On the day we will call you half an hour before the appointment to make sure that everything is ok, but most importantly WE WILL TURN UP
- We will take details/measurments etc
- If needed we can bring our sample packs for you to view products in your own home at your leisure
From there there will be 1 of 2 things that happen
For Smaller Jobs
For smaller jobs such as maintenance jobs, grass cuts, hedge trimming
- We will offer up a no obligation quotation there and then
- Its over to you, you don’t need to decide on the spot
- If required this can be put into writing
- Once you’ve decided you’re happy with the price we’ll book you in
For Larger Jobs
For larger jobs such as landscaping projects where materials are required or commercial maintenance contracts where a large amount of services need building into a quotation
- We will head back to the office with our info
- Once we have calculated a price we will call you (usually within 2 working days)
- We will run through everything verbally
- We can send out a written quotation if requested
- Once you’re happy we will put a payment schedule in place for you
- We will send this to you to check and sign
- We will then invoice for an agreed deposit for the works
- Thats it, you’ll be in our diary